dragonball GT

man I am going to miss the second episode tonight since I have freaking class. I've seen the whole series already but they were subs and not that good quality. Guess i'll have to do the same thing I do to southpark. Just download the tv rips for now.

well I record every episode and keep it for a day or two :)

only problem is @ dvd quality they are around 2 gigs in size :D

not much in the 2nd episode... its where pan finds goku and trunks and attempts to rescue them... goku breaks free and is about to do his thing with the sigma force :)

I spose they don't realise he can go super :cool:

Pan? Australia still at point where little Indian dude being coached by Goku - are we far behind?

Originally posted by coathanger007
Pan? Australia still at point where little Indian dude being coached by Goku - are we far behind?

little indian dude ?

you must be talking about Uub.. the good incarnation of Buu (I use english episode spellings btw to avoid confusion)

if so than you are not far behind... dbz - db gt goes from the martial arts tourney with Goku fighting Uub straight to Kami's lookout where they continue battling... which is the first episode of db GT...

unless you are talking about the little red indian guy when Goku was a kid... that was in Dragonball and thats like AGES ago lol... don't think goku actually ever trained him so you are likely near the end of DBZ..

They stopped the episodes shortly after Uub and now we have endless repeats :(:(:(

Originally posted by coathanger007
They stopped the episodes shortly after Uub and now we have endless repeats :(:(:(

They did the same over here with Z and GT for hagessssssssssssssssssssss :eek: Then when it starts bk to normal use to miss it lol

Where do you guys live? My cartoon network has Dragonball at 6:30pm. We are on the episode where goku is fighting Jr. at the world martial arts tournament and Jr. just grew really big and is stomping on goku.

newly dubbed episodes of Dragonball from funimation play mon-thurs @ 6:30 pm ET here where I live...

Dragonball GT plays exclusively on fridays @ 6:30 when I am never home so i have resorted to recording it with my AIW card... 2 gigs each record :D

I have seen all the episodes of each of the series but its interesting to see it in english :D

the voices are sooo different :D

crap alright i didnt think anything played on fridays ill have to start watching it.
Thanks for the help :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back