Downloading Problem

R

ReC0iL

Hey guys I am having trouble with my downloads. Well here the deal... I decide I want to download something..Just a small zip file. When I download it I then go to extract the files... It says no files to extract. So im like WTF.. So I try to open in, and it says "The compressed (zipped) Folder is invalid or corrupted." It only does this sometimes. It sometimes works fine then out of the blue it gives me these errors even from files I have downloaded before. Usually a restart of the comp will work but I can't just restart my comp anytime. Even after I restart it starts not working again, after I download something. Can somebody PLEASE help me this is really getting annoying :(

Make sure you are actually downloading the file and not the hypertext pointer to it.

:eek: I mess up sometimes and get the pointer...

PS If the zip program was corrupted it would fial all the time.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back