Downloader...

It's amazing how few of you can actually spell the word "Kazaa"... it's like you don't even care about how stupid it makes you look. =O

Well, enough about that. If you want quality, and I for one do, there's really only one option. Direct Connect.

Originally posted by grimman
It's amazing how few of you can actually spell the word "Kazaa"... it's like you don't even care about how stupid it makes you look. =O

Well, enough about that. If you want quality, and I for one do, there's really only one option. Direct Connect.
that's actually my personal favorite, i don't know why i didn't mention it....

but while we're mentioning things that i forgot (lol) how about WASTE.

it's good for small groups, probably not what you're looking for...but it's out there.

Originally posted by grimman

Where can I get Direct Connect, I wanna check it out, see features and screenshots..?...

DC++ is an "unofficial" client (although 99% of the users use it) for the direct connect networks.

Originally posted by bman™
Does Blubster have all that spyware and advertising and crap?

Not that I know.........but no doubt someone will come back on it....I've been useing it for about 12-18months and never had a problem....there is a built in chat client but i've never used it...

HTH
Alan

Originally posted by bman™
*Update* Tryed the normal Blubster and its full of ads and crap.

Mmmmm please elaborate.

When you 1st open Bubster yea you get some sort of home page advert...but thtas all

After thta you go to search ...look for what your after, download it with no interuptions from ads or anything...

Just wondering what you mean by ads and crap

Thx
Alan

Kazaa lite. or whatever it is..k++ or similar? latest version.. and i admit it's getting harder to get the song i want.. oh well..

-lieb39

Originally posted by Alan
Mmmmm please elaborate.

When you 1st open Bubster yea you get some sort of home page advert...but thtas all

After thta you go to search ...look for what your after, download it with no interuptions from ads or anything...

Just wondering what you mean by ads and crap

Thx
Alan

The top right corner of the program has ads running and once in awhile a popup shows, and I dont have a browser open so its from blubster.

I'm using Version 2.0

I dont have the top right hand thing :0

I only download music now and again and never had a reason to up date to version 2.5

Maybe the newer version is loaded with crap ...I'll stick with this;)

Thx for the reply
Alan

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back