Downloader !!!

look at this then, I always get this now, for any file !!!

and by the way, twozigzagcolt45, i beat ya !!!
and it remains like that all through the download.
I am getting ISDN speed on a 56k modem !!!

the fastest i conect 2 aol is 44000 so my downloads ain't exactly lightnin

Hmmm...20-40kb/sec download speeds on 56k...

Something smells fishy! o_O

I'm not talking about the connect speeds. Why dont you take a look at mine then :cool:

I am talking about the actual download speeds. On 56k, you can only download at around 5kb/sec and max 10kb/sec

You are running Windows ME aren't ya, twozigzag, because windows me always gives that bogus connection speed reading !

I run Windows XP Pro Corp and I have a broadband connection hence the hellishy fast LAN connection speed.

It doesnt mean I download at 10 Mb/sec though :)

Originally posted by ZAnwar
You are running Windows ME aren't ya, twozigzag, because windows me always gives that bogus connection speed reading !
as if :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back