double logon screen

W

wonder

How can I get rid off the other one?
Dont ask me what did I do, I dont know how did I
get this double logon. I always have to switch.

Help please

im not really sure what you mean.........
do you have the graphcal login screen and the plain window login screen?
what is so bad with that it is just a login screen

MAY BE MY Q WASN'T VERY CLEAR, BUT THE ANSWER YOU GAVE ME
Gobbles
IS UNEXCEPTABLE.

IF SOMETHING IS NOT VERY CLEAR, YOU ASK FARTHER,
BUT DON'T GIVE A SHAKE OFF ANSWER.

_wonder:mad:

OK then......

Just please describe the problem a little more clearly and we will try to help you out best we can.

You may want to try posting into the Themes forum, as logon acreens fall under skinning. Maybe more people will notice.

JJB6486

thanks you, I try again, and sorry if i'm in wrong place, im kind of new to this forum.
when I turn my computer on, windows comes but with two choices. Admin, and my personal. All my appz and files is on my
personal login, and I like to get rid of the admin. login.
How do I do that?
Thank you for listening and your help

wonder

goto control panel and then double click on users accounts and click on the extra administrator acount and delete it. Now jsut restart and it should just be the one logon. If you have provided no password for that profile it will go past the logon screen and log you on automatically, this is because you did not provide a password. So if this does not work please post again.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back