DOS Problem Fullscreen

C

clarre

Hi hope I'm in the right forum.
I and a couple of buddys to me have a problem with DOS in both Xp and 2000 Pro. When we work in a DOS window all works fine but when using Alt+Enter to shift to fullscreen the computer reboot. I think it's grafic related but can't figure out what. We have Geforce 2 MX cards from diffrent manufactors and we have tested to change the drivers but it's still the same problem. Is there anyone who have a solution?
Btw sorry for the bad spelling I'm from Sweden

Hmm, just tried it on win2k (I'm at work) and it opened full screen fine. Maybe it is graphics related, this crap Compaq has the Intel integrated graphics on the mobo.

Which drivers are you using for your video cards? If they are all from different manifacturers, but all nVIDIA based... get the latest denotator drivers from www.nvidia.com

What else do your friends have in comon with you? Any other hardware!?

I've tried the drivers from 23.11 to 27.70 And I 've the same problem vith all of them.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back