Don't wanna brag but............

hey, i wasn't doubting you :)
just looks like the bottom one is a pre moulded slot. nm forget i mentioned it. It looks wonderful :).

Man i want a new computer now :)

Black-Syth said:
Good job, Margie. Speczors please!
All I know is that it's 1.6ghz and the harddisc's 40gb.
Them bit's don't interest me,I just enjoyed putting it together.
Only cost £166 :D

good job.. but as mentioned.. that case seems a little wonky... whats happening with that CD rom drive? :p

MdSalih

Nice work Marge. Post some pics of da innards.

Now that ya popped ya cherry, ya gonna want ta be handlin hard drives all da time. :p

My uncle bought a computer for me a year ago. He built it himself and well it was working pretty well for the first six months, then it started to crap out:(, then I just bought a new computer. :p Cheers Marge.:D Hope it runs well :)

well done marge :cool:

very good for £166!!!!!!!!!

MdSalih said:
good job.. but as mentioned.. that case seems a little wonky... whats happening with that CD rom drive? :p

MdSalih
The cdrom's supposed to be sideways :p
Everytime I go in my son's room I ask him "How's my pc going?" :D

Evil Marge said:
Everytime I go in my son's room I ask him "How's my pc going?" :D

cool for a little while, but much more cool to be very casual about it, like;

"yea, I built an uber pc...so what?"

and when or if his friends say anything, give it the casual shrug

now that's a cool mom

I can do cool,but I'm too proud of meself at the minute so I'm doing "am I clever or am I clever?"
Don't think I'll ever get over it,I never thought I'd be able to do it :D

*runs over to Marge in the hope of getting an autograph from the woman of the moment*

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back