Dont Overclock with Petium

Pentiums are way better for overclocking, ok here are some stats, of course the new Athlon Xp 2800+ is a performance king, but can you buy it?! its not even in stores yet, so if you can't buy it, it doesnt get the crown. Sure Intel and AMd have 4 ghz in their factories, but are they in stores? Another thing, by the time the clawhammer comes out, if it does it will be 2nd quater 2003, and 1 quater after that there will be 4 ghz Prescotts.... not a smart move for amd to push back release dates, now theres no way to beat intel.

cant finance a release when you have no money. they rely on the american market to produce income. The american economy is down then there financial status is down. i could get my hands on an xp2800+ if i wanted to there are ways to get it.... go get one. ill tell you how if you want. the reason amd is performance king is cuzz all intel chips have are numbers and they took the rest of the chips features off because it was easier to produce ghz while amd chips retain all of the features while producing less ghz thats wht the call them 1800+ while the only run at 1533 cuzz the features on the chip allow it to operate the same an unfeatured 1.8gig pentium will. if amd could find a way to get intels numbers while retaining the features... we'd have a super processor. better get their homework done

No problems over here running solid and super fast.........

Picture014.jpg

My P4 2.0A has been running stable @ 2599.92 for 9 months now (air cooled)! I want 3.0GHz stable but need some LN2.:D :D :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back