Does you smoke da Ganja?

Oh no gotta be one each :D someone will drain it (that'll be me) or ducks ass it. URGH!! :eek:
;)

There are four things I and you should do when you are HIGH:

1: SEX (its the best if you and your mate are high)

2: Calculus questions.

3: Play COUNTER-STRIKE!

4: Think about your life, and you will find out the secret to livin!
SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY!!

Originally posted by "R" MAN AUDIO
2: Calculus questions.

That explaines why you can't understand those textbooks!

Am I the only person here that actually listened to all those stupid "Just Say No" videos in school?

Never smoked (and never will either), never drank alcohol (not 21 yet, but I will try it when i can legally drink it)

JJB

hmm....

i'm 16 + already drink:p

even u said they were "stupid" video's.......

Originally posted by JJB6486
Am I the only person here that actually listened to all those stupid "Just Say No" videos in school?

JJB

Ummm.... YES.

Originally posted by JJB6486

I just used them as an excuse to sleep - or stir up controversy. Which ever was more fun at the time. :D

*I smoke two Joints in da mornin, I smoke two Joints at night... I smoke two Joints when I play Video Games and at every 10,000 points. "I smoke two Joints"...
I smoke two Joints in time of Peace and two in time of War. I smoke two Joints before I smoke two Joints, and then I smoke two more... "Smoke two Joints". That's what I do...

:p :p :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back