Does McDonalds Know What "STEAK" is ?

BonyTony

OSNN Senior Addict
Just seen the advert for McDonalds new "steak" product....its not steak how i know it !!, Mcdonalds have just rolled out a burger so its thinner and longer and slapped it a new bun.

McDonalds "steak" is not minced up cows heads and feet in patty form ,its a nice jucy whole slab of meat.

Whats your thoughts on this and how do they get away with advertising it that way ?

And whats with that Freaky clown ?? would not let my kids near him !!...if i had any :D

Originally posted by BonyTony
Just seen the advert for McDonalds new "steak" product....its not steak how i know it !!, Mcdonalds have just rolled out a burger so its thinner and longer and slapped it a new bun.

McDonalds "steak" is not minced up cows heads and feet in patty form ,its a nice jucy whole slab of meat.

Whats your thoughts on this and how do they get away with advertising it that way ?

And whats with that Freaky clown ?? would not let my kids near him !!...if i had any :D

I assume since you are in england... with the spectre of mad cow disease they may be employing slightly different methods of making steak...

blame it on your cows :) and sheep...

don't mock britishbeef, or we will start on us eggs ;)

If you look in supermarkets there is a substance referred to nationally as "beef steak", I am sure that is what McDonalds have built there latest release on, tho I won't be trying it.

Burger King have the triple thinger available.

I think this whole thread is a bunch of bull.

I mean, that's what I herd anyway.

I don't want to stear you wrong, but there is not much at steak, and the whole idea of putting a mcdonnalds commercial on this site is utter nonsence, and you ahve butchered the whole intention of xp-erience.

anyway, we don't meat here to discuss food, I don't eat mcdonalds food, I give it to the cat, even though I won't eat it the cattle eat it anyway

McDonalds have never known what meat is! cardboard burgers all the way!!! :D

lol...

welll its a good thing I don't eat red meat then init?

:)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back