Does anyone kno how to.....?

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by synical33, Jan 29, 2005.

1. synical33

synical33 X2 & Lovin' It

hello fellow OSSN-ians -ites i was wondering if anyone knows how to perform a multiple download or know of any other programs that can navigate through web sites and download such things as jpegs only or zip files and stuff. I remember pulling this off before when i was on a project I was so bored but I cant recall the programs I used. I do remember using FlashGet and MetaProducts Offline Explorer Pro to pull this off but I am still looking for other programs that can do the same job with any other options or features. Thanks for your help. :)

2. Kush

Kush High On Life!

try get-right

3. American Zombie

American Zombie Moderator Staff Member Political User

Reget has an option to "download all" from a webpage that makes a window appear and you can check/uncheck what you want from that page.

4. LordOfLA

LordOfLA Godlike!

I think all download managers have an option to "download all". However I'd recommend against getright as its creators are badnwidth thieves with their "mirror" database. Every time you download a file the link gets added and the site used as a mirror without the site owners permission.

I myself have fallen victim to this and thusly sent them a rather blunt "stop or I'll bill you" notice.

5. vern

vern Dominus Political User Folding Team

I was playing with crawlers to extract pictures some time back ... even started a thread on it. None were very effective though especially when the site is composed of a dynamic gallery software. I used HTTrack, Teleport Pro, and a couple others.

6. Johnny

Johnny .. Commodore .. Political User

Yeah ... Select "Download all with ***" is an option that all download managers have ...

7. synical33

synical33 X2 & Lovin' It

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet thanx all for the recommendations ill try them as soon as i can i am now testing with new emulators =D