DOD Startup songs...

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political Access
Hi, i thought i'd post a thread with the Day of Defeat startup songs, me and my friend like them a lot, and i don't think they are even in the game anymore.
I use gfscape to get them from the game...

Well actually, i should look before i speak. Aparently OSNN has a 1,000 kb limit on wma's so... You can im me if you want it or i dont know if a moderator can fix it by putting it on or does anyone know of a good file compression software? Post your replies please.
-Jack

I dont think you can post those files, since they are property of Valve. You can keep them for yourself to listen to, but you cannot distribute them.

I dont believe they are copyrighted. or protected in any way
plus i am not making any gain off of this event. I doubt that it is in any way shape or form illegal...
the songs are like 30 seconds...
-Jack

Also i dont think i can find a compression program anyways...

It doesnt matter if they are protected.. besides being inside the .gcf file is the protection. And they are copyrighted guaranteed, I mean cmon... you pay for the right to play the game.. of course they are copyrighted.

eh whatever,
like i said i cant post them anyways...

Thank you so much!
I guess you don'tnot like me..
Anyways should i post them or not, since you provide the software ill let you decide...
-Jack

Well, I am pretty sure it would be Illegal to post them. So I say just enjoy them :)

What you could do though, it maybe write a tutorial for those who dont know how to extract files from the .gcf That way people who own the game can do it themselves and you dont need to worry about distributed it.

Yah, but i was gonna post them because i don't think steam has the files in the game folder anymore, i think they might have taken them out because when i start the game i dont hear the songs, however it could be that i removed them... Do you have DOD source?
If so do you hear the songs when the game starts?
Thanks a lot,
Jack

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back