Dock Bar Showdown

W

WiredBrain

Mobydock, Y'z and Objectdock are three of the most commonly used dock bars. All of them are still beta version and free for use.
My questions :

1. I'm a user of Mobydock but find it very unstable. Which of them is the most stable ?

2. The file size of Objectdock is the largest. Is there more features ?

3. Are all of them uses .png icons ?

4. Conclusions, which one is the better choice ?

Thank you for your time. :happy:

I tried Y'z Dock and ObjectDock for the fun of it ... I liked ObjectDock quite a bit.

But I'm staying away from any of them. The taskbar serves the purpose for me :happy:

Dock bars will be much more unique and appealing for shortcuts compare to good old desktop shortcuts. Can anyone help me ?:eek:

I've tried all three and I would rate objectbar at the top with Y'z following a close second. Object bar has a few more features and is easier to configure IMO. Not that either of them are difficult to configure.

I'd say get Yz's Dock since it works the best for me. Also, I experience no slow down..this dock is not a resource hog like the rest of them. Definetly get Yz's Dock.

Thank you for the replies but can anyone answer question 3 ?

i would use object bar...i was a big fan of yz's and still am...but once objectbar came along it took the cake. A little more features...and much moe easily configured....it's so easy to work with. And works very smooth.

I'll download ObjeckDock after I do a clean installation of Win XP Pro. TQ for all the replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back