Do You Think You Have The Skills...

• Thread starter PseudoKiller
  • Start date
*Nudges his sig and avatar*

Just simple stuff I'm afraid I'm not really very good at graphic design and the only stuff I seem to be able to pump out is soft and/or fluffy (what a woman).

what is the program you guys use that makes like a flash file into a gif, or a load of jpg's or gif's into one gif file that moves,

I used to have it isn't it by adobe?

ow i remember paintshop pro thats the one,

SkaZZy:D

Here is my latest grapic, of course it is a signature !

Not going to use it but here it is!.....

i just made new sig's and avatars for sboulema and me....but i didn't like em enough..so i made new sigs....avatars will be done 2morrow....check the new sigs in the "request an avatar or sig here" thread....

I think I am in way over my head in this. How did you all learn to do this great stuff??

Jolinda :)

i just started to play around with these different programs !

If you really try, its not really that hard ! :)

:)

well jolinda you have beautifull pictures yourself too, this banner i made for a site that host servers for eliteforce ( startrek game ).

waddyefbar.gif

wadforum.gif

Ok, what kinds of programs are we talking about... something not too complicated, I have a problem with anything complicated.

Jolinda

mmm

photoshop 7, illustrator 10, ulead photoimpact 8, acdsee 5, this ones i got.

wadforum.gif

also try Macromedia Fireworks MX its simple and cool.
+ you can find a free trial version on the web.

Come on people, keep posting your graphics !

I love to see what you all can do !

wow

very nice benny : P

me gonna try fireworks mx tommorow then : )

wadforum.gif

wadada and Benny

Thank you for your suggestions... Think I will try the free trial thing. I hate buying something I can't even figure out. :)

I will post anything that I am able to create.

:cool: :)

Jolinda

Ok...thought I would post too.
Old one or new one? I dunno...probably a newer new one;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back