Do You Think You Have The Skills...

• Thread starter PseudoKiller
  • Start date
Same here, Photoshop7, Ulead and Macromedia Fireworks 4 too (haven't got round to MX yet :p )

Groovey! Coz I'm getting a bit tired of all these rubbish gifs I'm 'borrowing' from the net! :D

Cheers

Mubbers

I have a ton of stuff from Macromedia... I just cant figure it all out. I am slow that way DOH!!! :D

I didnt do the whole thing... Anything metal in it I didnt do. I did do the scanlines and the glow. I have anther version with lighting going thru it to...

:eek: EBuyer reports Photoshop 7 @ £470!!!

ULead software is much cheaper though - do I need other software to create the graphic to then animate with Ulead??? Or can you create graphic with U-lead and then animate...

What about cheaper alternatives to PS 7?

The info is appreciated.

Mubbers

Photoshop 7 and Image ready 7 since it comes with photoshop and it does alot of things ulead can't, but its harder to use. (at first)

G-Lizard86 stop coughing
twak.gif

A good alt for PS7 is Paint Shop Pro... give it a shot

I like Macromedia Fireworks, use it for everything.
Not as good as PS7 , but more fun.

well its an option....i don't advise you to use it, but most people do although they say they don't, remember, 80% of all xp installations are illegal... but you feel more comfortable when you payed for your stuff...:D paint shop pro has some good stuff in it, but it misses alot of the good stuff photoshop has to offer...

BTW, in my afford to avoid spam, I'll ask over here (where the real talents at).

What do you think of the new avtar and sig?

Posted by G-Lizard86
well its an option....i don't advise you to use it, but most people do although they say they don't, remember, 80% of all xp installations are illegal... but you feel more comfortable when you payed for your stuff...:D paint shop pro has some good stuff in it, but it misses alot of the good stuff photoshop has to offer...

Well it is not an option on these forums and we dont condone it either. 80%... where did you get those numbers from??

Plus PSP is a good starting point for a newbie. You can do some sweet things with it and most of the plugins for PS7 work with PSP also. So when you can afford PS7 ;) You can migrate easily and it wont be so foreign for ya....

i know...shouldn't have said that...:( stupid me

/me slaps his forehead against brick wall

got the figures from some site..don't remember which one

Posted by G-Lizard86
i know...shouldn't have said that...:( stupid me

/me slaps his forehead against brick wall

got the figures from some site..don't remember which one

/me gives G-Lizard86 a cookie

cookie? hehe lol...what do i do with that?

/me likes benny rig:D

well I dont know what you do with a cookie where you come from but here we eat them :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back