Do You Think You Have The Skills...

• Thread starter PseudoKiller
  • Start date
P

PseudoKiller

Are you one who messes around in Photoshop all day just to make a signature... You spend a week doing an avatar and then hate it... If you feel you have aquired some mad skillz in graphic. Then it's time to put up...
Post your graphics but they must abide by forum rules and regs. Also dont upload large files. Host them somewhere and post the link. This is not just limited to sigs or avatars. It can be wallpaper or just a pic you came up with that you are proud of and want to share. Try to be original and not rip off other ppls work.
FYI... NO FLAMING OF OTHERS PPL's WORK. If you want to give a CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, feel free. Also if you are going to post here remember this is only other ppl's opinions. Its how you feel about your work that matters. Enjoy and have fun
Slam_anim.gif

This is my wallpaper that is what i think about the world and how it looks !

These three things i have posted are nowhere as good as to what PseudoKiller can do !

Thank you for the compliment... I will do some posting when I get home. Cant have my pics or graphic proggies here at work. :(

my sig n avitar is my first work i done with photoshop :p

Never been able to get anything creative out of photoshop personally, all the layers and other stuff goes straight over my head :p

it takes alot of pratice !!

Iv been doing it for awhile now and im still not that good !

Ok here's something I put together real quick. I did not make the actual painting. I did some effects to it and added the text. I will upload more later...

The_Attack.jpg

wow. *looks at his boring sig*

I haven't changed my sig in like four months. heh.

Looks good PK, better than anything i could do, i should get round to installing Photoshop again first tho :)

Matt, you can't beat the dancing banana, it owns all :D :D

you know it =)

//signing off for the night. idle.

just out of curiousity, how long did your sig pic take to create PK ?
because thats a fine piece of work :)

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
just out of curiousity, how long did your sig pic take to create PK ?
because thats a fine piece of work :)

If I remember correctly, it took about 3 hours off and on... I had actually 5 different versions. 3 of which survived and have been done in different sizes. The hardest part was getting the color match just right. :D

I think thats where my problem lies, i like things to happen quickly i have no patience at all :p
but i can see you've obviously put the time into that pic and the result is good, but i just couldnt concentrate on it for that long

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back