do you have a photoshop?

just backup your hard drive, the hard part in the process is getting it into reverse

:eek: Too late!

You have passed the point of no return.

Please keep your arms and feet inside until the ride has come to a full and complete stop.

Any and all chunks blowing will void your warranty.

12 hours later, I see this post still has life.

Some of the strangest Posts get attention :p

All I can say albybum, is I am glad that orb/globe in yer "sig" does NOT rotate... Ooooh my eyes. :p

Anyway, back on topic, I do have a Photoshop already installed, but I don't know if changing the contrast will help. Has anyone tried this yet? It sounds like a pretty good tweak. Or tip. Or...whatever this this. Umm...can we make this a sticky?

:eek:

Yeah, first thing that went through my mind when I saw it was "I wonder if I could make one like that w/the globe's sections spinnin in dif directions at the same time". :)

Edit: Sorry Handybuddy,you must a posted while I was typin. :eek:

BTW..You figured out what that message was about? :confused:

Originally posted by kitct
BTW..You figured out what that message was about? :confused: [/B]

That question will plague humanity for the rest of eternity....

and adding to those window errors...

Windows Cannot Detect a Keyboard. Press Any Key To Continue.

Ok, I have to admit I have no idea WTF this thread is about :p

me neither, it was posted @ 10:13am, do you think he just woke up and asked a spontaneous random question? :confused: or maybe he hit new topic instead of reply...:eek:

I dont see why, plz kill it, or someone try to make some sense out of the first post

Well, it was supposed to be a reply to some other thread, but was incorrectly posted as a new thread. The person who posted the thread hasn't returned since, and now it's become Spam Haven :confused:

Originally posted by Geffy
I dont see why, plz kill it, or someone try to make some sense out of the first post

Do not atempt to adjust the Contrast, Photoshop is in control...

Now if you dont have a photoshop install and change the contrast, Photoshop will become angry and change your screen colors to "PLAD" :eek:

Please be advised that this will happen if you dis this thread again.

Sincerely,
The "Custodial Engineer" (we work behind the scenes to keep yer sh!t clean)

you mean it will accelerate to ludicous speed???

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back