Do you have a job?

Funny thing is that one of my Nephews (He's a Construction Worker now 6 yrs. and Married) use to actually work as a Janitor at a Stripe Club/Gentlemans Club (GOLD CLUB). The Sh!t he use to tell me... Damn...

ya
im a student still sorta i guess
work at the supermarket
in produce
fairly easy yet can be hard

damnyank - well, the bakery is offsite, in the milsaps cabot lodge. but i mean, you live in the south, its really hard to not run into good looking women here, and the upside to working @ BSB is that its really expensive (ham sandwhich, chips/soup/salad, and a drink will cost you like $9.30), so you get the rich women. we're basically mccalisters, but w/o the spuds and we do pizzas, lasagna, fish and polutry dishes, check out the site

you would be suprised how many hot chicks come into supermarkets aswell
especially here in aus cos its summer
and there are also hot chicks working there aswell
makes for a good day, keeps you motivated!
:cool: :D

im gay i go to school

school! its a ****ing pain in the ass! (waking up, detentions, gay teachers, gay kids in school, hw, projects. hard work. and i get no pay! haha

my firend

i guy i know in my school programs for sony ericsson. he worked on the t68 and p800. they dont pay u but u get benefits like huge discounts (try 133 us dollars for the p800) thats what he said. also u get to be a ble to get the phones like 4 or 5 months before they come out. stuff like that! and u also get the credit so u get a good recomendations!

best job ever...

i gots the best job ever.... i get to kick saddam's and osama's ass for a living...

USAF ...... WHOAH!

I am a Clinical Laboratory Scientist or Medical Technologist or Lab Dude. I work in a small hospital in IL. I am the guy with the needle. :blink:

Re: best job ever...

Originally posted by AcftMecH
i gots the best job ever.... i get to kick saddam's and osama's ass for a living...

USAF ...... WHOAH!

Hey Acft, just tell your guys to make sure its Osama whose ass their kicking next time, and go a little easier on the speed
:(

I work as a freelance computer consultant / network admin...currently VERY SLOW and I need to get a "real" job. Working for myself is the best..."umm sir, I have another appointment that morning (wink), I'll be there at 11am" lol
too bad...

sales and service for alltel (cellular phones).

pays well to start plus commission.. and im the sort that likes to get rewarded for working harder, so its all gravy.. plus i get a free phone and unlimited minutes, so the world is my oyster.

- cam

im currently a warehouse supervisor for michelin retread technology. when im not working i sell stolen merchandise.

Employed.

Did 13 years in Law Enforcement. Now I manage network infrastucture.

U.S. Military

:cool:

Graduated from 4 years at uni this summer and its a pain in the arse to find a job, its either really (and i mean dyer) wages or 3 years experience. How the hell am i ment to get 3 years experience if i cant ge a job in the first palce grrrrrrrr :mad:

Originally posted by xsivforce
Mop up janitor at a XXX movie theater. :(

What the hell........

I'm a carpenter, well I was 'till I got hurt last Jan. Now I sit on my ass for another year till healing is done!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back