DO u know how to change..

Are you sure, dammit i was sure about that umm

try this.... Source : Tweakxp.com

Having troubles, there not working totally,very slow

But later on try www.tweakxp.com and they have how to do that somewhere in the tips and crap!

Got it..

Source: Tweakxp.com

This Tweak Changes the Small logo at the top right corner of your browser.

1. Click Start > Run > Type gpedit.msc
2. Click User Configuration > Windows Setting > Internet Explorer Maintenance > Browser User erface
3. Double click on Custom Logo
4. Click on Customize The Static Logo Bitmaps
5. Click on Browse...
6. Browser for your new Logo
7. click Ok
8. An error will popup ``You have selected to customize a setting but provided no
value. The behavior of this will be to delete the setting. Are you sure you want
too continue?``
9. Click yes

Note: The Logo have to be (22X22) Small and (38X38) Large and have to be bitmap.
When you save your Logo, you have to save in 256 or 16bit color.

can u help me wit doing the logo? all I want it is to be moving in a grey colour..

Well like i said, it has to be 22x22!

So make a new image in Photoshop or whatever the size of that! Then you can make it do whatever you want!

But do you just want a grey color going from grey to white or the flag moving in grey?

bman ?

hey i just checked out ur desktop how do u change that on Sys Properties was wondering if u can help me out i waqnna do somethin like that thanx:p

Many People Are Asking Me About this, go to www.neowin.net and look in the Tweaking Section there is a whole topic on this.

Since some many people are asking im going to make a thread with how to do it!

Originally posted by bman™
Well like i said, it has to be 22x22!

So make a new image in Photoshop or whatever the size of that! Then you can make it do whatever you want!

But do you just want a grey color going from grey to white or the flag moving in grey?

flag movin' in Grey.. thnx.. :)

I helped you with getting how to do it!

I tryed to make it a grey animated flag but i really suck at animations! Good at images but animations you gotta get somebody else to do it!!

Sorry...i know somebody else can !!

Originally posted by bman™
I helped you with getting how to do it!

I tryed to make it a grey animated flag but i really suck at animations! Good at images but animations you gotta get somebody else to do it!!

Sorry...i know somebody else can !!

can ya ask that " Somebody Else "? plz?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back