Perris Calderon

dealer
Staff member
Political Access
your numbers go public and all your numbers are belong to solicitation

register

edit

this is apparently a missunderstanding of a cell phone white pages

the do not call registry for home phones is legitimate for home numbers, however it's probably unneccessary

Last edited:
Re: do not call registry for cell phones[a must]

I signed up for that awhile ago, best thing I ever did :)

i thought it was illegal for them to call cell phones since it wastes your minutes, and costs you money. i guess now its ganna be annoying, they called a friend of mine and no sound, so i called back from my phone to see and it was telemarketing so i hung up, i love that site though saw it on the news one day, and signed my friend up for it even though he didnt want to, i forced him ehehe!

It is illegal. But telemarketing companies are trying to change that.

Gotta love UK mobile... The receiver does not incur any charges for receiving calls. :)

I have never had them call me

Will sign up anyway just incase

Is there a canadian one? Cuz I tried to enter my info and it said to correct the Area Code.

This paticular one is for US residents only. It is a US law and government funded program.

It is illegal. But telemarketing companies are trying to change that.

It did get changed Major suckage man

snopes looks like they are right to me, the fact that your number becomes part of an information data base like the white pages for cell phones does not mean tele marketers are going to use the data base, and as mentioned by another poster, it's probably illegal for telemarketers to dial your cell number

in addition, some carriers are opting out, like sprint and verrizon due to some of the privacy issues

the registry is legit for home phones but the idea here was based on a flawed concern over a white pages for cell phone users

nice find bouncing soul

Last edited:

perris said:
nice find bouncing soul

Glad to help out!

Thanks for the rep too.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back