Dirt Cheap WebHosting

dere

Forensix
Can anyone give me some ideas for some really cheap webhosting? I have to be able to have 2 domains (1 as an add-on is fine) and would prefer unlimited pop3. Mysql is a must but I only need a couple DBs. I currently have a VPS but the wife has pulled out the whip and is making me cut back on some things. It is either keep WoW and drop the VPS down to cheap hosting or keep the VPS and drop WoW totally.

I would prefer something with no set up fee and under $8 a month.

Go Daddy seems to be the cheapest option at the moment. You may also want to look into 1 and 1.

I offer web hosting but I'll be the first to admit that I'm not as cheap as those two.

I'll host you free oout of london or for $8/month out of Germany. :)

No control panel's however. If you need anything just email me :)

I pay 7.00 a month for mine ...

I'll host you free oout of london or for $8/month out of Germany...
He will be the cheapest - believe it (unless you can find someone that PAYS YOU for hosting (in which case we ALL wanna hear about it!).

Also - I am about to use him (whenever I get my s*** together) :nervous:

Also when he says out of Germany I believe that will actually be 1&1 as recommended by Vanquished (he'll correct me if I am wrong!).

Curious - care to share what your domains might be? NP if private of course...

He will be the cheapest - believe it (unless you can find someone that PAYS YOU for hosting (in which case we ALL wanna hear about it!).

Well I can give out refunds on the free option :) Refunds of £0 = £0 :p

Also when he says out of Germany I believe that will actually be 1&1 as recommended by Vanquished (he'll correct me if I am wrong!).

I have a 1&1 root server on 100mbit unmetered :)

Curious - care to share what your domains might be? NP if private of course...

They are nothing special but it is dere.net and newageoutla.ws

I mainly use newageoutla.ws for irc.

The only bad thing about getting rid of my VPS is that I have several people who have irc accounts that will be without, myself included (I prefer to irc thru a BNC).

Thanks for the replies and I will be sorting thru them.

Also - I am about to use him (whenever I get my s*** together) :nervous:....

finally got it organised to redirect from registerfly.... and BTW Lord is now offering hosting with a control panel - it is neat :)

Now all I need to do is get it together to ftp some php there :nervous: :dead:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back