Digital Pictures By Members - Post Them Here

Finally, a face to go with the myth

Here's a picture of me.

You can almost see my face. I've recently lost the mustache.

Bedroom wall, Sony DSCS85 4.1 megapixel, Kick-ass socks.

Quite fond of this one, a picture of some place in very old age Russia, abandoned. Didn't take this one, but still like it.

002b.jpg

I'd like to have that framed to hang in my house. Nice Nick :)

Originally posted by Jewelzz
I'd like to have that framed to hang in my house. Nice Nick :)

Thanks :) Sorry, that's the lowest resoultion the website has...too bad, I think it's awesome.

---

Xsivforce: Nice pictures, but, you work at a golf course?

Lol here we go then, My Webcam had to stretch quite a long way to take some of these pics :D

So here goes:

Ma kitty cat (asleep):
1.jpg

Ma kitty cat (after a big noise!):
7.jpg

Ma kitty cat (giving me evils):
8.jpg

Views from ma window:
5.jpg

6.jpg

My fav posters from me room:
3.jpg

4.jpg

And ma machines :D :
2.jpg

Enjoy!

Skazz

nice pics.......a ******* 2 load on 56k but worth the wait:cool:

gaspipelineoriginal.jpg

I though the sign was cool, so I took a picture of it.

Then... I messed with the picture, looks like something of out the Twlight Zone if you ask me

gaspipelinemod.jpg

and this, I don't know what to make of this.

gaspipelinemod1.jpg

The second one does look like something from the twilight zone and the last would be a screwed up name for a dance!! lol

hey skazzy that looked like you really took a picture of 4 birds nice work lol had me fooled:) i thought WTF..How..who???

well hrm yea, i said it was a poster but i am a part time photographer, with my webcam ofcourse, models just wonder in my room as they wish :D

skazz

What you laughing about bert? its true I swear my webcam is a very delicate and expesive piece of machinery, well sometimes ;)

Set me back £30.00:eek:

Lol

Skazz

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back