Digital Pictures By Members - Post Them Here

hmmm Daughter and Mom hugging...so cute... <sick and disgusting thoughts run thru my mind, must resist must resist>

Originally posted by Evil Marge
Hubby couldn't find his slippers so he improvised lol :D

LOL! I am saving that.

We've got two interesting mother and daughter pictures, Jewelzz and Evil marge, hmm, come on you two, provide us with more then mug shots, it's evident we wish to see :p

Here's a picture of some lobsters we caught the last day Lobster Fishing. Probably about 110lbs and that's a low day, I have seen as many as 4000lbs in one day.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this, but I'm on the market for a digital camera, and have been trying to do tons of research before I buy. I think my budget is around 200 (pretty much stuck with 2 megapixels and probably no optical zoom). I was just wondering if anyone's pictures were taken by cameras with these criteria. My research has led me to the Olympus D-380, which is my choice as of right now. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Me and daughter seeing who's tallest...She's 15 I'm 34 and as you can see theres no difference :huh: :D
Wow, 1st pic you've posted of yourself Marge :)

Hey Marge - which one is the daughter???

Nah - I think you said you were a blonde so I figured it out myself:huh: :huh:

Here is one my youngest daughter is very proud of!

Just in case you don't recognize him - it's Jon Bon Jovi!

Here's a picture of me:
Glaanieboy.JPG

This is my dog, Jopie:
Jopie.jpg

...on a pillow (on the table there is the box that contained our new camera :)):
jopiepillow.JPG

This is my cat, Loekie:
Loekie.jpg

And this is the backgarden:
Garden.jpg

And this is the place we got Jopie from. It's a place where dogs and cats can go if there is no place for them at the animalshelter. At the moment there are over 100 dogs and cats there!
From the left to right: Me, my mothers' husband, my mother, Jopie (my mother is holding him) and my sister.
animals.JPG

!!!

I like the pictures Glaanieboy! Man, that dog, he looks really cute :p

Nice family picture, although your pop looks like he's reaching for a gun :eek:

Glannieboy: " Crap, there goes the camera man "

Mom: " Oh no, not again "

Dog: " FOOD! "

:p :p Sorry, I know it's stupid, I'm just really bored:eek:

Originally posted by Puma127
Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this, but I'm on the market for a digital camera, and have been trying to do tons of research before I buy. I think my budget is around 200 (pretty much stuck with 2 megapixels and probably no optical zoom). I was just wondering if anyone's pictures were taken by cameras with these criteria. My research has led me to the Olympus D-380, which is my choice as of right now. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Hi :) Welcome to NTFS, could you please post this over in " hard ware "

You're sure to get good advice other there, and trust me, people look. :p

Originally posted by Nick M
!!!

I like the pictures Glaanieboy! Man, that dog, he looks really cute :p

Nice family picture, although your pop looks like he's reaching for a gun :eek:

Glannieboy: " Crap, there goes the camera man "

Mom: " Oh no, not again "

Dog: " FOOD! "

:p :p Sorry, I know it's stupid, I'm just really bored:eek:

Have you cleaned your desk already? :p

Talking about food. Yeah, Jopie eats anything. When we first got him, he was very skinny, as a result of 4 years being underfed. At that place where we got the dog from, he had to fight to get some food, but the other dogs did not allow it. I guess he eats about anything, because he is afraid of someone taking away his food.

Originally posted by Jewelzz
No maxi pad slippers? :D

I've just showed him them and he want's me to make him a pair but in a mans style :eek:

I've just showed him them and he want's me to make him a pair but in a mans style :eek:
Instead of bows add screws or nails, that should make them manly enough :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back