Digital Graphics Portfolios

Discussion in 'Graphic Design' started by NerdUprising, Jul 19, 2004.

1. NerdUprising

NerdUprising [ Method ]

I have free time. A massively large, unthinkably great deal of it. While wasting some of that time surfing the magical thing that is Internet, I came across some sites that I hadn't in a while, and the led an hour long, unfruitful search for similar sites. What I'm looking for are online portfolios of web design professionals/companies, who have galleries of photography, digital artwork, "normal" artwork, flash, short films, etc, OR singular art-like flash movies/interactive goodies.

some of my favorite examples:

PixelRanger, and all of the other sites that he has put together

Douglas Arthur

Amanita Design, and especially his interactive work Samorost

The Phone

Theory 7

Anyone out there in magical intarweb land know of any other groovy portfolios and/or projects?

2. PseudoKiller

PseudoKiller Zug Zug

My old co-worker has his whole portfolio online. He is an awesome web designer. John Hubickey He has a personal site with some nice features... click here

3. NerdUprising

NerdUprising [ Method ]

Wow, he has an impressively long list of sites to his name

4. NerdUprising

NerdUprising [ Method ]

5. Bman

Bman OSNN Veteran Original

what about that one dude, i forget the name of the site, he did all those crazy space wallpapers..

6. NerdUprising

NerdUprising [ Method ]

Aince I was drooling over all of these other sites, I figured it was time for me to rebuild my own mini-site-type-situation, and the idea for the design I had been playing with since sophomore year in highschool (thanks be to my bio teacher, who made her class boring enough for me to have time to plan out things like this)...

NerdUprising v3

7. ~bk

~bk I Political User

Looks nice NerdUprising.

8. onimkron

onimkron OSNN Senior Addict

Very nice portfolios here, I have problems just even coming to terms with making one site, let along having numerous projects going on at the same time. Great work :)

9. NerdUprising

NerdUprising [ Method ]

oooo many thanks, good people. I let that thing stand as a testament to how much of my life has and is currently being wasted lol. :p