Digg Account

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by Bman, Dec 28, 2005.

1. Bman

Bman OSNN Veteran Original

For those who go to Digg.com, I have been going there for alittle while. Long enough. I was gone for the past 2 days, no contact of the tech world lol and came back today to long on to digg, and it says user or password is incorrect. Checked it amillion times, and it keeps asking me and telling me that over and over again.
    Has something happen over there. Did peoples accounts get lost, or what?

2. Evil Marge

Evil Marge I Rule Political User

I don't know why but things like that happen to my hubby on certain sites quite often,I'm sure he's jinxed cause it never happens to me :rolleyes:

3. kcnychief

kcnychief █▄█ ▀█▄ █ Political User Folding Team

Just joined and logged in, seems to work OK for me. Not sure if it is a problem for existing members though.

4. vern

vern Dominus Political User Folding Team

digg is screwy like that. It happens to me all the time on PCs my cookies aren't already on. I log in the next day with the same info and it's all good.

5. Bman

Alright, I havent tryed to login for awhile, I'll go try now. See what happens.

6. Bman

Didn't work when I tryed again. I had a feeling that for some reason it was using my old password, I changed it recently. It works, thats weird. I have to go change the password again.

Thanks guys

7. SPeedY_B

SPeedY_B I may actually be insane.

Haven't ever had a problem with Digg here, use it frequently across multiple machines too.

Have just visited and logged in fine :)