Diana (movie)

Discussion in 'Entertainment & Sports' started by CinemaCritique, Apr 27, 2007.

1. CinemaCritique

CinemaCritique OSNN One Post Wonder

What can you say about this movie?

[​IMG]

Did she really love Prince Charles and was she loved in return? Is Hasnat Khan really the love of her life? When Diana, the Princess of Whales was suddenly taken, the whole world wept. There were a lot of questions left unanswered, friends left behind, and words left unspoken. This documentary, Diana: A Spiritual Legacy, is about communicating with the people’s princess in the other world through the help of Psychics and spiritual mediums. The video includes exclusive interviews with Diana’s closest friends, advisors, and her supposed to be father-in-law, Mohamed al Fayed. Discover her fears, her pain over her marriage with Prince Charles, and her endless quest for true love and world peace. Get to know the people who have influenced her and join her with her quest in finding the spiritual meaning of her life when she was still alive.

2. ray_gillespie

ray_gillespie Moderator Staff Member Political User

Is that like a mermaid?

3. falconguard

falconguard Carbon based lifeform Political User Folding Team

I don't rememeber crying...at least not any more so than when I found out I was the father of Anna Nicole's baby.

4. Evil Marge

Evil Marge I Rule Political User

I'm sorry but those people who did cry over a complete strangers death are slightly loopy if you ask me :speechless:

5. BouncingSoul

BouncingSoul Stranger Than Fiction Political User

Any movie that doesn't have an IMBD profile hardly counts as a movie.

6. ray_gillespie

ray_gillespie Moderator Staff Member Political User

It doesn't have an IMDB profile?!?! Even the made for TV sh1t about ill people gets an IMDB profile! This must be one terrible film...