Diablo II: Lord Of Destruction

I get pretty good FPS unless there is hella lag! try 30-70 frames per second; at times during lag it may go all the down to 5 or as little as 2, but that doesn't happen that often.

Skipping Sound:

Click start, settings, control panel, then double click on Multimedia.
Make sure "Preferred Device" is set to your sound card.
Make sure "use only preferred devices" is checked.

Its a longshot but all I could find in the documentation

I have XP Pro and its called "use only default devices" and yes it has been checked from day 1! Besides that I have dragged the hardware acceleration bar from full to just 1 click from off. This has solved the problems from what I'm seeing so far- but I don't want to live with this kinda acceleration- i want FULL baby FULL!

I have 3 comp connected to internet, all 3 have D2 Lod on them the 1st computer works fine and the 2nd, but it said the 2nd & 3rd comp were the same CD key and only 2 comps could play D2 at once then I bought a 3rd D2 Lod disk and loaded it on the 3rd comp and it still says it’s the same CD key as the 2nd comp. Why it is not working? All were loaded with the same D2 disk but that shouldn’t matter because the 1st and 2nd comp work online with same D2 but different D2 Lod. And suggestions?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back