Diablo 3

I made the same Barb on USE EAST and one on Europe for those of you playing there...

My account is same as my name here add me... I will look for people if you post your logins here... EPK I will add you tonight...

Mike A!

hey mike.. sorry, i've been with finals last week, but tomorrow is the last one

im gonna be playing more now =) so, lookin forward to see that barb build! hehe

They announced WOTLK 2 years prior. I don't think D3 is coming anytime soon.

And they have been working on D3 since long before WOTLK, so whats your point?

There have been hints dropped by Blizzard employees that open beta for D3 maybe coming soon...

Mike A!

hey mike.. sorry, i've been with finals last week, but tomorrow is the last one

im gonna be playing more now =) so, lookin forward to see that barb build! hehe

Hes 56th and has all but the chest piece for the Immortal Kings set

If you know anyone who would be willing to part with it, I would be willing to farm for them to get it...

Mike A!

I got rid of most everything of the IK set except the Maul which is a perfect Maul at 40% crushing blow ... now Im self leveling in World Stone Keep and do the first 2 sets of minions in BAAL's throne room alone...

Now Level 85... looking to move some of my lower characters up the chain...

Where are all the die-hard Diablo players?

EPK you still around?

Does anyone here besides me play on US EAST?

I want D2 friends Darn it... willing to gear you up so that some people come on...

Mike A!

I would consider getting back into it - but I'd have to start from scratch. It doesn't help that I have no idea where my install CD's and keys are either. But thinking about D3 almost makes me want to go out and buy it again just to get myself back into the Diablo world..

I would consider getting back into it - but I'd have to start from scratch. It doesn't help that I have no idea where my install CD's and keys are either. But thinking about D3 almost makes me want to go out and buy it again just to get myself back into the Diablo world..

DO IT... I can hook you up with everything end game EXCEPT the rune words, which can be farmed...

I would love to play... EPK came out too... but his characters are all non-ladder... so we couldnt play together...

Anyone who wants to play look my up on USA EAST LADDER

Account Logins:
mlakrid
mlakrid2
mlakrid3

Cheers...

Mike A!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back