Detonator 4041 Refresh rate fix?

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by HzrnBgy, Aug 31, 2002.

1. HzrnBgy

HzrnBgy Guest

is there a fix for the new det driver ver 4041? i really hate the 60 Hz thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. mbunny

mbunny Guest

3. TR!GG3R

TR!GG3R Guest

why not try usin the default refresh fix in the det drivers ? mine seems okay usin it :)

4. Fingers

Fingers Guest

I thought the refresh fix was dropped years ago.

I haven't used it since...hmm a while ago..

I just changed it in the tabs.

85 hertz.

5. HzrnBgy

HzrnBgy Guest

thanks man

6. Taurus

Taurus hardware monkey

where?? i don't know what you're talking about. i go play a game and i'm back at 60hz. how did you all fix it? my usual refresh rate fix doesn't work with the new 40.41's.

7. TR!GG3R

TR!GG3R Guest

look around for the .reg entry that will enable these settings and more :) try the other driver thread :)

8. mbunny

mbunny Guest

That works for the desktop but when you run a DirectX or OpenGL game, it will change to 60hz

9. HzrnBgy

HzrnBgy Guest

refreshlock dont work for me! need help!

10. mr.6

mr.6 Guest

download summin called "NVRefresh Tool" works a treat for me an so easy to use :) BTW Im runnin XP pro.

11. mbunny

mbunny Guest

Did you follow the instructions???

The problem with NvRT is that it is detonator specific. If they change the det architecture... there goes its refresh fix. RefreshLock works for ALL video cards (Radeon, SiS, nVidia.)

HrznBgy... follow the instructions and you should have no problems... just ensure that you have the Monitor drivers installed.

12. HzrnBgy

HzrnBgy Guest

finished! done already and its running smoothly! thanks