Despite Controversy, E3 Babes Still Make Appearance

kcnychief

??? ??? ?
Political Access
The video game industry's annual trade show in Los Angeles opened its doors to its exhibitors on Wednesday with organizers ordering women staffing the booths to cover up or face a $5,000 fine.

Banned are nudity, partial nudity, bikini bottoms or any sexually explicit or provocative conduct, according to the handbook from The Entertainment Software Association, or ESA, which owns and operates the E3 Expo.

Pauline K, who declined to give her last name, wore a white shredded tank top with an exposed midriff, short mini skirt and knee-high leggings as she handed out fliers for a company that makes custom face plates for Microsoft Corp.'s Xbox 360 game machine.

She said another of the models received a warning from show organizers for showing too much skin. "Apparently her cleavage was a little too distracting," she said.

Source
Booth Babe Gallery

sex sells..... and that booth babe gallary has a pick of a army dude as a babe lol...

There is a woman behind the army guy... :)
Sex does sell...

Who would have thought that mixing you videogames with booty would be a match made in heaven?

Think about it, people playing videogames are usually hipnotized, they cand see a thing around them, but if he's surrounded by super booty, then It could be that the person only plays at a superficial lever, alowing him the be better, faster, more rational.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back