Desperate, annoyed, angry,... Need help with wireless.

I thought you were pinging other computers on your network oops sorry haha

what router are you using again?

posts merged

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess its fine.
Of course you'll here from me if it isnt :)
I have to thank you for tellin me to switch slots, it seems to have done it.
Also dont know if it matters but i usually have the zyxel wireless utility open, when i changed slots it didnt open could that be why its working?

I was pinging others on my network, wasn't i?
Yes i was, im using the belkin54g router

posts merged

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure, you might just have to play a little scientific method and find out it its something specific messing the whole thing up.

So you pinged yourself?

i dont think so...
AHHH im so confused :)
Well its working now, the real test will be css, anyone up for a game?

if your desktops ip address is the 192.168.2.6 and you pinged that number, then you pinged your own computer. You might go to a different computer and ping that address. Or find out the IP of a different computer in the hosue and ping it from the desktop.

Ok, then if you typed in ping 192.168.2.6 while on the desktop then you did the correct thing. And its not able to ping it. But at this point it doesnt matter. Unless another problems stems from this down the road.

All hail aprox, some hail knoscape!
It works great now, i played css and it works flawlessly :)
Thanks again guys :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back