Desktop weather not transparent

• Thread starter louiskhorweiwu
  • Start date
Thank you but silly me forgot that I had Icon Package. I went and downloaded from stardock plenty of icons. now my stystem looks good. Thanks

Originally posted by Famine
OK... here is how I got mine to work..... Change your background on the desktop too black. Then change the background on the weather progy to black and the text to white. Now then change your background on the desktop to whatever you want.....

The background color on the weather progy is set to black but hey... its trans............

:cool:

I'm sorry to be bringing this thread back from the dead but I'm almost at the point of pulling my hair out over this one.

I'v followed the instructions to the letter, and I seem to get the exact oppersite of whats expected, look at the attached file. I am running the latest version, 4.1, any ideas?

Thanks in advance, I don't wana lose my hair at my tender age. :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back