Desktop help needed

V

vid732

Hi can anyone help plz,

My desktop has changed into a kind of window with a bar thingy on the left hand side of the screen. I can no longer place items on my desktop and find it very frustrating. The bar on the left is similar to the ones on the left of a window when opened and it covers almost two thirds of my dektop.

I know this sound gibberish but please if you understand what the hell i'm on about get in touch.

Dave

Originally posted by vid732

My desktop has changed into a kind of window with a bar thingy on the left hand side of the screen.
Dave

Is there anything in the "bar thingy"? What does it show when you right click on it?

Re: Re: Desktop help needed

Originally posted by xsivforce

Is there anything in the "bar thingy"? What does it show when you right click on it?

Hi xsivforce,

When i right click nothing happens. In the blue bar on the left are the headings - Folder Task - Other Places and Details. I know it's something i've done but have tried all sort to get rid and i can't.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back