Design question for logonui.exe

C

ChrissiCom

Hi there

I found a great wallpaper at the shadowness webpage and I though I'd make a logon screen out of it. But I still have a little design question. Is it possible to make the outside area of the username area transparent instead of black ?! Theoretically there should be an rgb code for transparent then it would be possible. Anyone knows how to make this area (also see the screenshot) transparent ?

Chrissi

Please, why can no one help ? If it's not possible to make the area marked on the screenshot transparent at least say that. Thanks!

Chrissi

well if you are goign to be so rude and not wate for a reply you may as not come back here asking for help. , well now that i have cleared that up, iam not sure if you can make it trasnparrent
you can allways try www.themexp.org and see if the guys and gals there can help ya.

Sorry I didn't want to offend anyone! but there was no reply in 3 days :) anyway... I will follow your advice and check that website.

Chrissi

Give ChrissiCom a break. Three days before bumping it. A lot more patience than most of us here have got.

I think you can use arpg values instead of rgb values in the logonui.exe file, just set the color to argb(0,0,0,0), and it should be transparent.

Man you are god that really works :D

Well, at least the background of my own user account is now transparent, I didn't find out how to make the inactive user account area for the Guest Account transparent... can you help there ?

Chrissi

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back