Derek's Upgrade Thread

Not usually, but it's something I may start getting into. Some of the new games coming out these days are pretty darn cool looking :D

I wanted to make sure I have the hardware muscle to do anything I want, and then some ;)

K. That's the answer I wanted. Otherwise I'd be screaming at you ... buy something nice for the woman, and stick with the nice Dell you got. :)

The woman gets plenty of nice things, don't you worry ;)

Mastershakes said:
K. That's the answer I wanted. Otherwise I'd be screaming at you ... buy something nice for the woman, and stick with the nice Dell you got. :)

:laugh:

Well, one could always say they do 3D graphics design :D That wouldn't be playing a game, but em comps that they get for the animation lab at school, aren't exactly low end PCs...

True enough Son. Last time I worked with graphic designers they just went on and on about their G4 and how badass it was. This was back when the PIII 450s were hot s*&t. ;)

you have never gamed since ive known you. You never will. Buy a cheap video card. :) ill sell you a PCI one for 10$ haha.

Times they be a changin'.

I'm home during the day a lot more lately and a little bored, I started playing 3D Solitaire :kidding: :p

Ah, thanks to ZipZoomFly the rest of my order shipped today. And since it's free 2nd Day, everything will be here Friday. I better get some sleep over the next day or so, this way I can pull an all nighter to build on Friday :smoker:

*gets ready to wet himself from sheer excitement*

3D solitare :laugh: Where the cards will flip 10x faster ROFL

Oh, and you can always skip the sleep :D That is, if you don't mind dozing off while inserting the card :dead: On second though, yo might not want too :)

someone has amouse in their pocket...

who's "WE"

LOL

:D

Got most of it today:

Case
Sound Card
CPU
PSU
FDD
RAM

Rest will be here tomorrow :)

You are gonna fold on this machine right?..................huh?........right?:)
<=====The folding mafia

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back