Dell's Student Laptop Giveaway!

I can live with laptops catching fire, they are usually sitting on a desk. It's the cell phone pressed to my head I get nerous about... :nervous:

I can live with laptops catching fire, they are usually sitting on a desk. It's the cell phone pressed to my head I get nerous about... :nervous:

I keep my laptop right on my lap...dangerously close to an item on my body I am dear

I don't think I'd care too much if my laptop exploded.

One hell of a hot lap (top) dance. :p

$200 instant savings on select Inspiron Notebook over $999
Here is your Coupon Code to use at Checkout
9B6K0P5LWX6LDX
Use By: 08/09/2006 23:59:59
Remember if you've sent this offer to a family or friend, it can only be used once.

4QM6267SSFT705
Remember if you've sent this offer to a family or friend, it can only be used once.

10% off any refurbished Inspiron or XPS notebook priced above $999 at Dell Outlet
7HBXPP7NDQG22X

10% off any refurbished Inspiron or XPS notebook priced above $999 at Dell Outlet
C3DTHCQPLBSLWM

Come get some. :D

This one isn't too bad :)

Dimension B110 with 19" flat panel (E-Value Code: BTS-DB110BTS3) for $399 after $200 instant savings. In order for the discount offer to work, you must use the E-Value Code first on Dell.com when building a system before using your offer code to receive the discount.
Here is your Coupon Code to use at Checkout:
$2$9H8HN2H2KL1

Arg! Dell I've poured my heart and soul into your surveys, I deserve a laptop by now!!!

Dimension E510 with 20" flat panel (E-Value Code: BTS-DE510BTS2) for $799 after $350 instant savings.

$7DK5JZ0F0T?0R

I usually go for the 15" with red dragon skin but I tried 14" (still red dragon) and still nothing. I don't want to pick the 12 because that can hardly be considered winning :lick:

I highly recommend the 2405, although the 2407 is newer/better.

More cost effective would be the 2007FPW - both from Dell :)

-edit-

No Whammy :(

$350 instant savings on select Dimension Desktop over $999
$DB41W4GXQZVFK

I've heard/read before that when they have offers like this, they raise the initial price so the coupon doesn't actually save you as much. Wonder if they are doing it here with all the coupons floating around?

:( They punished me for forgetting to play yesterday. All I got today was a $10 off accessory coupon?

$150 instant savings on select Inspiron Notebook over $750
8SDD04H6$SLD9S

$100 off a refurb - what a sham!

$100 off any refurbished Inspiron or XPS notebook priced above $1,299 at Dell Outlet
G67H8Z0$F8PP0C

I highly recommend the 2405, although the 2407 is newer/better.

More cost effective would be the 2007FPW - both from Dell :)

-edit-

No Whammy :(

I've heard/read before that when they have offers like this, they raise the initial price so the coupon doesn't actually save you as much. Wonder if they are doing it here with all the coupons floating around?

That is an incorrect assumption. The base/pre-promo unit price does not change.

Instead of getting a percent off and a dollar amount off, you will get the dollar amount off only. Depending on the configuration and percent savings, this may be a lot or a little savings, or not at all. Really depends.

I prefer the percentage off coupons because they typically start to really add up when you build-up your system. For mid/lower end systems, the dollar off coupons are better.

My sister just got a dell laptop last night. It's better than mine and cheaper :(

I just gt 25% off on an axim...great pda if anyone wants the ticket pm me

I just gt 25% off on an axim...great pda if anyone wants the ticket pm me
well, I have a taker, so the offer is off, but I haven't recieved the email from dell with the confirmation

anyone know how to track back the ticket number?

1K4S2M13NCZSC8

If you have a facebook account Dell is doing another thing like this but only for Facebook people, or that is what a friend of mine made me believe. Might want to check that out if you are in University.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back