Dell XPS M2010 Released

madmatt

Awesome is as awesome does.
Political Access
Well, we never really though they'd have the guts to do it, but those kooky cats over at Dell just outted the XPS M2010 first seen at CES. It's not a laptop, it's not a desktop, it's, well, something in between which isn't always the best place to be.

The XPS M2010 is pretty much spot-on to those leaked specs, meaning this roughly $4000 (about $8,000 fully spec'd) Windows Media Center PC maxes-out with a 2.16GHz Core Duo T2600, up to 4GB of dual-channel DDR2 memory, a 20.1-inch 1680 x 1050 LCD driven by a 256MB RADEON X1800 graphics card, up to 240GB of RAID 0/1 capable disk, 802.11a/b/g WiFi and a host of other features including a detachable Bluetooth keyboard with mouse, 1.3 megapixel cam integrated into the display bezel, and 8 built-in speakers with subwoofer and integrated high-definition audio. Portable? Well, this hog folds and has a handle but at nearly 20-pounds, you won't likely be taking it any further than the nearest LAN party.

More Information: Product Page
Source: Engadnet

Last edited:
It's like the modern evolution of the "luggable".

It's a very nice package for presentations.

I'd expect people into architectural designs/stocks and the like will use these products for presentations. And with a blue-tooth wireless config kinda built-in, it really does lend to the emphasis of a portable design.

Yes, it's big, but compare it to other portables of it's size.

It doesn't require a case either :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back