Dell XPS 600 Renegade - $10,000 Monster

kcnychief said:
I just entered too. I think I may need an adult diaper if I win :D

Can you imagine quad 30" LCD's? :eek:

I can't even imagine one :p

You can't do four 30". Each 30" takes two DVI.

The link in the first post.

madmatt said:
You can't do four 30". Each 30" takes two DVI.
Wasn't aware of that. Thanks for crushing my hopes and dreams :(

Is there a certain feature, or inch cutoff that pushes the monitor to require dual heads?

It's big? The Apple 30+ is the same way I believe.

No, it doesn't. So you could have four of them.

If you win I will kill you.

DVI on supports resolutions of up to 1600x1200, anything above needs either analog or two DVI ports.

iceman7311 said:
DVI on supports resolutions of up to 1600x1200, anything above needs either analog or two DVI ports.
That can't be right, as a 20" Widescreen goes higher and can go by one a single DVI channel.

kcnychief said:
That can't be right, as a 20" Widescreen goes higher and can go by one a single DVI channel.

The 20" widescreen has fewer pixels than a 20" regular.

I was only thinking of the 1680, forgot the 1050 was lower :eek:

yep..... guess you DID forget the pixel height. lol. and..... wouldn't it even have to be bigger than a 20"? isn't 20"'s cutoff at 1600x1200 exactly?

Just to update this a bit, they are now running a new contest. Not sure if the first one has already pulled a winner, but the new dates are 4/10 - 4/16.

Go back to the link in the OP and sign up. The first batch that were for sale are also already sold out. Although there are some in the refurb store for only $8,999.99 :)

I just relised that I can't win if I wanted, don't ship to P.O boxes.

Dammit!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back