dell white laptop keyboard.

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political Access
I'm wondering if anyone out there knows of a mod that I can do turning my black keyboard on my dell 640m keyboard white???

It's killing me because I use my laptop in a lot of low light situations and would love to have my keyboard be white?

I'm guessing it's a long shot but I'm just throwing it out there.

Might be a better option to get a USB light or something.

You would have to buy a new keyboard and then do the replacement or pay somebody to do it. That is assuming there is a white keyboard for your model... Not going to be cheap.

A USB powered LED light sounds really good to me. Check Meritline.com they have a lot of nifty gadgets for cheap.

Or... tilt your screen down so it shines on the keyboard. Image quality goes down but it is a cheap and dirty quick fix. Increasing the backlight intensity will help also but use a lot more battery.

I knew I could get a usb light but I love modding things. And was hoping I could mod it up.

Thanks for help guys and I would remember the keys but it's 50-50 between a desktop and laptop so it's hard to remember the little lap keyboard and opposed to the desktop that I could type in pitch black with.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back