Dell coupon codes

indyjones

OSNN.net Adventurer
Hey all

I have noticed that alot of you US guys bang on about coupon codes to get great prices from dell. Does such a simular thing work in the UK? I have looked around the website and not noticed anything about them :-/

Any help would be much appreciated :)

Dell doesn't put up the codes on the site. They're usually sent to existing owners as part of periodic emails. You can also find them on various sites on the web.

I'm not sure if Dell UK accepts coupon codes. Try something - pick any system, go through the configuration and add it to the cart. See if you can find a box that allows you to type in discount codes. If there is, you'll know that they're available somewhere. :)

Cheers netryder i had a sneeking feeling you would be the one to answer. Will have to look into it though as far as I saw they dont have discount sectin for UK which really sucks :(
Still thanks for you help and CHA-CHING have some rep points not that you really need them! ;P Look at me still on one dot :(

indyjones said:
Cheers netryder i had a sneeking feeling you would be the one to answer.
Hehe, no probs. ;)

Will have to look into it though as far as I saw they dont have discount sectin for UK which really sucks :(
Man, that's too bad. =\

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back