Dell 600m codes needed

zeke_mo

(value not set)
Staff member
Political Access
My sister is going to buy a 600m laptop and I wanted to get her some coupon codes for it. Im not sure where to find them so I was hoping that some kind people here could help me :) . Thanks

20% off $999 (and over) Inspiron Notebooks code:
KZH?XT79WCJQB1 (Expires Dec 13)

You can try stacking this one with it - $250 off an Inspiron Notebook at $1499 or more:
$$PX97X3PB549G (Expires Jan 05)

Electronic Punk said:
If only somehere worked for Dell :eek:
*shuffle*

the department I work for does not go by codes unfortunately... we just implement standardized percentage discounts that are generally more than the online dell sales coupons...

also not all coupons codes work... we have coupon codes for various sections.. many of the coupons are designed for the consumer segment... others for the small business department...

verify whether or not the coupon codes work in the department you are seeking your purchase from...

also generally only one coupon works @ a time with a purchase... you can try stacking, whether this will work or not is beyond what I know of it...

:p - never really been into coupons myself, tho i knew I should have got 2 of those dell poweredges when I had the chance! I guess I could contact Dell and do it, but I really don't need servers :)

Funnily enough, this is the model laptop I have ;D

Sazar said:
also not all coupons codes work... we have coupon codes for various sections.. many of the coupons are designed for the consumer segment... others for the small business department...
Ah yes, I should have mentioned that both the codes I posted above will work for the 'Home and Home Office' segment only.

NetRyder said:
20% off $999 (and over) Inspiron Notebooks code:
KZH?XT79WCJQB1 (Expires Dec 13)

You can try stacking this one with it - $250 off an Inspiron Notebook at $1499 or more:
$$PX97X3PB549G (Expires Jan 05)

:eek:!! sweet...hey NetRyder, is it possible these would work in the Dell Canada page?
ive been looking for codes to use for a laptop, but i cant find any for the canadian part of the site

Electronic Punk said:
:p - never really been into coupons myself, tho i knew I should have got 2 of those dell poweredges when I had the chance! I guess I could contact Dell and do it, but I really don't need servers :)

Funnily enough, this is the model laptop I have ;D

yah I have an inspiron 600M myself :)

perhaps next weekend once our digi camera arrives I might write a short review of it... time permitting...

apu95 said:
:eek:!! sweet...hey NetRyder, is it possible these would work in the Dell Canada page?
ive been looking for codes to use for a laptop, but i cant find any for the canadian part of the site
I think they're U.S. only, but you could try. Configure the system, add it to the cart, and enter the code. If it works, the discount will show up. :)

Thanks for the codes! Hopfully it will help her out!

If they don't work, let me know and I'll see if I can get others.

NetRyder said:
If they don't work, let me know and I'll see if I can get others.

When we put them in it made the price go up because the deal they have now is of greater value....so I dont know if any more would help but if you have others, bring them on :)

Here:

$200 off $999 Inspiron Notebooks code FZZ853DTL63B93 [Expires 12/16]
$250 off $1499 Inspiron Notebooks code XGB7?3HZ?M1FSC [Expires 12/16]
$300 off $1999 Inspiron Notebooks code DZSC$6VTFZGKMF [Expires 12/16]

;)

Electronic Punk said:
Oops, I have a Latitude D600 :p

d600 == i 600m...

same chasis and underlying architecture...

simply put the 600m is a little higher end since it is consumer oriented therefore more cutting edge and the d600 is designed for more small business style work..

there is no massive difference physically...

Sazar said:
d600 == i 600m...

same chasis and underlying architecture...
The Latitudes are slightly better built, chassis-wise though. The Inspirons are solid plastic on the outside, but the Latitudes have the Tri-Metal shell. Not a really big deal, but you can feel the difference when you put them side-by-side. :)

NetRyder said:
The Latitudes are slightly better built, chassis-wise though. The Inspirons are solid plastic on the outside, but the Latitudes have the Tri-Metal shell. Not a really big deal, but you can feel the difference when you put them side-by-side. :)

my bosses d600 v/s my i600m side by side... no real difference other than the d600 being a little bit more angular...

for all intents and purposes... pretty much the same... minor cosmetic differences...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back