Dell 2007FPW

I did, but I have self control problems :p

That, plus I want/need more real-estate for this upcoming project. My current 19" at 1024x768 isn't going to cut it.

Not really sure what to do on this, the price is only good until tomorrow. Can't really invest near 700 on a monitor if this deal falls through, although I'm sure it won't.

Hmmm....I'll sit on it for tonight and decide tomorrow I guess :(

Just made the plunge, ordered the 2405FPW :smoker:

*does dance*

I'm really bummed, I was hoping to have it by week's end *cries*. I paid like 10 bucks extra for next day shipping, seemed worth it vs 10 bucks cheaper for 3-5 day.

To track your order and view your order details, visit Order Status.

Customer number: 71097633

Order number(s): 952407593

Estimated shipping date1: Friday, May 05, 2006

I seem to remember sometimes they do deliver early *crosses fingers*

Hmm, guess you can't run em side by side with vga/dvi.

But, I do have this lovely screen-cap of some other dablings I had.

:smoker:

Nope, only one monitor for me. But 24" of pure beauty will do just fine :D

Mother ******!!!!!

They cancelled my order!!!!

Not sure why, but I'm going to call and find out :mad: :mad: :mad:

If something doesn't clear, it is automatically cancelled.

It's a security feature.

Did you pay using a credit card? If so, verify with your bank about any possible daily limits you have to give authorization over, or if they could let you know why it might have cancelled.

I did call and they said they couldn't help me, although the purchase is under "review".

I used a credit card, I don't have any spending limits, as I spend several thousand dollars sometimes for business purchases. I even spent 11k in a day once, and no one flinched. I have a long-standing relationship with my bank, and they know my transaction volumes.

I called Dell, they said they would have to e-mail the department who has to review it, and they will get back to me. They said that they can still honor the coupon unless something else becomes of it. I just would have appreciated an e-mail or something to let me know - if I hadn't checked I would have looked on Friday to find out if it had shipped and seen it that way :(

Yes, hang onto the order number. Typically you will receive an email of some sort or the other but on-line sales is a whole other beast.

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Just bought 2 brand new 2007FPW's off eBay, total of 699 plus 50 shipping :)

That's 50 more than I would have spent on the 2405FPW, but now I get two :)

I guess everything happens for a reason :)

*bangs head on desk*

I'm such a moron.

As I feared, the two monitors won't fit on my desk :( Good thing I got them at a decent price, as I now have to re-sell them and won't lose too much cash on it. I have also bought a 24", and it should ship today from PA, so I may get it end of week.

No more access to Paypal this early in the morning :p

*Goes to Trading Post forum to post monitors*

Yeah - it's a weakness for sure :eek:

Nice new sig/avatar GM :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back