Deleting .Ink files

T

Temperal

Anyone happen to know how to locate and delete .Ink files by chance... Thanks in advance

Temperal

Hve you tried clicking Start, click Search and type *.ink then delete what is found, Of course if you mean LNK files as in "shortcuts" I would strongly advise against deleting them all as your Start menu is full of them.

They don't seem to show up in a search. Am referring to .Ink files not the shortcuts. When I do a check up with Norton system works they show up and when I changed my documents away from read only they showed up, strange...

Temperal

if you're using windows xp, make sure you have it set to look at hidden files/folders while searching...maybe they'll show up then.

.ink files are either
Pantone Reference files (Corel Draw) or Mimio Ink files (electronic whiteboard, whatever that may be)

I would bet it is indeed Link (.lnk=shortcuts) files you are looking for. .lnk is an always hidden file extension.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back