Deleting an account?

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

romefolk

I got an e-mail from this site asking me to please activate this account. Someone else tried to setup this account and used my e-mail address. I clicked "To stop receiving this email, please visit this url:" thinking that would deny activation, but instead activated the account. I flipped through the user control panel trying to find a delete option with no success.

My question to you folks is how can I delete this account?

Thanks in advance,

Josh

Welcome to OSNN, sorry you want to leave already. Someone will delete your account for you if you wish. mods? admins?

Thanks bud. Problem is that I didn't sign up for this account, someone else did using my e-mail address. I get that sort thing a lot with this address.

Last week I got invited to a dinner party in Houston by a group of aging hippies. This isn't all that odd. :)

Romefolk,

I sent a message to the board administrators. One of them should handle your request shortly.

Thanks for the help, guys. Quite the friendly community you have here.

-Josh

You forgot...

locked.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back