Definition of PC Geek?

do you wear glasses? yup
have you a network in your house comparable to a corporate network? DSL Router & 8 port hub (1 pc)
have you installed linux slackware? no
Bill Gates is in you adress book? nope
do you leave your pc/s on 24/7? of courde i do
do you have an internet connection equivelant to a backbone? no but i get good pings so who cares
do you ever dress smartly? weddings and funerals
do you have 1TB of mp3s? nearly
have you got a box running longhorn? after XP beta's NO!
And is your only ambtion in life is to crack m$ Product activation? whats the point when there all on 1 convinient website for our abuse :)
Do you write microsoft like this "M$" ? no
Do you play counter strike stoned out your head? if im not stoned im outa dope, every game but don't have CS
Are you a beta tester?yes
do you visit bill gates for occasional tea and scones? i keep setting off the security alarm and running off
have you written off a computer? beer and cleaning your heatsink don't work very well, to the sum of £450
do your mates get you to fix stuff when it goes wrong?hence the 8 port hub
did you spend all your life savings on computer upgrades? split 3 ways, beer puters and women
do you post more than 4 times a day on computer tech sites (NTFS.org included)?yep
do you write like this "1 4m 4 n43d"?no
do you own a website?yes
do you dedicate whole rooms to computers?my bedroom
have you got a computer running your car? makes the 4 spark plugs fire on time if that counts :rolleyes:
have you tried to install Linux on an Xbox? no x-box
have you got all the qualifications in the world minus Common sense? none of the above

.... doctor this looks worse than we thought... bring him in for an anal probing? hmm u went to that website as well......

If being a computer geek can make you the richest man in the world (in spite of technical incompetancy) it must be a compliment so be proud to wear the label.

PS Ask them how many TV's they have in their houses and then start refering to them as couch potato's or worse yet call them:

TV GEEKs!

do you wear glasses? yes, but so does everyone in my family - its genetic ;)
have you a network in your house comparable to a corporate network? 4 computers, including a server
have you installed Linux slackware? yes, but failed
Bill Gates is in you address book? no
do you leave your pc/s on 24/7? yes
do you have an internet connection equivalent to a backbone? just plain ol' 512/256k adsl
do you ever dress smartly? Im not a bad dresser
do you have 1TB of mp3s? only 2000
have you got a box running longhorn? tried it, hated it, got rid of it
And is your only ambition in life is to crack m$ Product activation? I have too much school to have time to
Do you write Microsoft like this "M$" ? noooo
Do you play counter strike stoned out your head?no, hate the game and don't do drugs - never have and I rather put my time/money into more constructive things
Are you a beta tester? nope
do you visit bill gates for occasional tea and scones? no, don't like tea or coffee
have you written off a computer? not yet
do your mates get you to fix stuff when it goes wrong? yes
did you spend all your life savings on computer upgrades? I cant save, I just spend it all on computer upgrades anyway :p
do you post more than 4 times a day on computer tech sites (NTFS.org included)? on forums, but not necessarily tech sites.
do you write like this "1 4m 4 n43d"? Im not that stupid
do you own a website? yup
do you dedicate whole rooms to computers? dont have enough computers to dedicate a room to.
have you got a computer running your car? too young to drive
have you tried to install Linux on an Xbox? no, no x box
have you got all the qualifications in the world minus Common sense? I pride myself on having a reasonable range of common sense, and no qualifications :D

Do you wear glasses? No
Have you a network in your house comparable to a corporate network? No
Have you installed linux slackware? Yes, sort of.
Bill Gates is in you adress book? No
Do you leave your pc/s on 24/7? No, useless.
Do you have an internet connection equivelant to a backbone? No, but I wish I had. I know people with 10/100Mbps and VDSL.
Do you ever dress smartly? What? uhm, no?
Do you have 1TB of mp3s? Only 766MB
Have you got a box running longhorn? Do you eat poo? No, I don't.
And is your only ambtion in life is to crack m$ Product activation? No
Do you write microsoft like this "M$" ? Depends on the situation. If it's about Microsoft's greed, then; yes.
Do you play counter strike stoned out your head? Don't mention Counter-Strike again! Sucks...
Are you a beta tester? No, notepad isn't availible as beta.
Do you visit bill gates for occasional tea and scones? No
Have you written off a computer? What do you mean?
Do your mates get you to fix stuff when it goes wrong? Yes, if they have screwed up their installation of Windows.
Did you spend all your life savings on computer upgrades? Nope. I always run slow machines.
Do you post more than 4 times a day on computer tech sites (NTFS.org included)? Not yet.
Do you write like this "1 4m 4 n43d"? You suck.
Do you own a website? Nope, not enough time.
Do you dedicate whole rooms to computers? Well, one room with 2 computers running and one old 486 just standing here. And an extra bed.
Have you got a computer running your car? Cars have computers.
Have you tried to install Linux on an Xbox? Waste of time and who would want to do that and then use it?
Have you got all the qualifications in the world minus Common sense? I have mental disorders. I'm nuts...

do you wear glasses? YES
have you a network in your house comparable to a corporate network? WHAT SIZE CORPORATE....lol 6 CPUs, 3 Network Printers, Router
have you installed linux slackware?
Bill Gates is in you adress book? HELL NO
do you leave your pc/s on 24/7? WHATS WRONG WITH THAT.....
do you have an internet connection equivelant to a backbone? MINE IS THE NERVE CENTER.
do you ever dress smartly? NO
do you have 1TB of mp3s? NO
have you got a box running longhorn? NO
And is your only ambtion in life is to crack m$ Product activation? TAKE THE 5TH
Do you write microsoft like this "M$" ? YES
Do you play counter strike stoned out your head? NO
Are you a beta tester? YES
do you visit bill gates for occasional tea and scones? NO
have you written off a computer? YES
do your mates get you to fix stuff when it goes wrong? YES!!!!
did you spend all your life savings on computer upgrades? NO
do you post more than 4 times a day on computer tech sites (NTFS.org included)? YES
do you write like this "1 4m 4 n43d"? NO
do you own a website? YES
do you dedicate whole rooms to computers? YES
have you got a computer running your car?YES
have you tried to install Linux on an Xbox? NO
have you got all the qualifications in the world minus Common sense? HAVE THE COMMON SENSE ALSO

.... doctor this looks worse than we thought... bring him in for an anal probing? NO REACH AND FEEL FOR ME.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back