December Desktops

Status
Not open for further replies.
My desktop:

Style: ChaNinja Simplex

Wallpaper: Punisher

Icons: A mix of iCandy and FauxS-XP

Originally posted by _plague
because you're getting money from desktop customization ideas.

no, it is just a really good Idea that id like to keep for myself...might turn it into something in the near future

and Vector... that wall reminds me of Pogs lol

A few changes since November...
Theme: ONatural (Blue)
Icons: Snow E.2
Wall: Experience the Muzik
ObjectDock w/ various icons
Y'z Shadow
Samurize

DecDeskSmall.jpg

Link to 1152x864:

x-mas desktop

this is for when my brothers little daughter and son are here, the snow and lightbulbs are really moving and flashing and santa on his sled is also moving and there is also x-mas music on the background, the software is called snow for windows and holliday lights the wallpaper i found some years ago and is called cotton village :)

x-mas desktop

lol :D :p :rolleyes:

nice desktops, wadada does the snow and lights not get annoying

Originally posted by Funky Dredd
muzikool, could you post that wallpaper or give a link to it?

Yeah, I'll upload it here when I get home tonight. :)

@muzikool - Wher does one get that weather script you have there.. ? It looks awesome.. :)

Originally posted by Beginning
@muzikool - Wher does one get that weather script you have there.. ? It looks awesome.. :)

I'll PM you the script or something sometime soon. :)

nah Geffy :) i only use it maybe a half hour a year or so, when amy, shes 3 years old is here, she likes the music and snow and santa :) i made it for the children, lol but also for my self a little bit :eek:

My December desktop for now... I hope it dosent violate forum guidelines... I will have to have a talk with myself and see what I have to say about it but for now here it is ...

Click for the full size:

:drool: what I wouldn't do to be a piece of fabric on her bikini!!!!

Originally posted by PseudoKiller
My December desktop for now... I hope it dosent violate forum guidelines... I will have to have a talk with myself and see what I have to say about it but for now here it is ...

Click for the full size:

One word : AWESOME :eek:

Originally posted by PseudoKiller

Click for the full size:

Nice DT PseudoKiller. But yer link is poopy. :(

Think you could post the wallpaper only... please. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back