December Desktops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted by anarkhia
how can u post december desktop if we are in november?

i think i will start a new post, with january desktops...

1 Day early!? Jeez, dont be so picky, if you go look on the November destkop thread it was started on the 29th October by EP, it doesn't really matter when its started, as long as it carries on through the month and people use it for its purpose... posting there destkops, if you're not going to do that, then don't use the thread.
If you really must question the startng date then contact the person who started it, theres no need to have a go, everyone else seems to just accept it, and enjoy it.

dammit! december already it seemed like yesterday that november desktops was started

InTrIgue I really really like your desktop especially the icons ;-)

speedy, well said. now he's going to PM me, thanks. no, seriously, couldn't have said it better myself.

benny, nice advancements, nice menu =)
InTrIgue, very nice wall/setup. where can I find that wall?

ok, heres mine...

icons: legrey iconset
wallpaper: chaninja's sentinel... cut out the globe and made the background gray...
theme: SosumiXP

active elements: thnx to madmatt... working on it...

very sleak, simple look.
nice colors.
good job.

Posted by Iceman
Comments?????

ok, it ain't December yet. Hows that for a comment??????

cool.gif
It is now :D

Posted with great help from my sis, who gave me templates and stuff to get me started =] - ta Nat

sublime_deskv1tn.jpg

Winamp - Rd Attrition
WinTheme - DXB
Coolmon
Active Desktop (ta very much madmatt)
Wallpaper - Magna Carta (sublime modified)

Larger view found here - 1280*1024

here's mine, nottin special, goin with the watercolor visual style this month :D

here is the beginning stage of nothing much.

I am no xpert but will make a go at it.

Sometimes simple is better.

ooops..... here is a jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back