DDR400 upgrade question

and to answer your question on irc: yes, it is very much worth the upgrade to 1GB DDR400 :D

Just make sure its matched ram.

it's not 52 C when idle. it's like 43-42 when idle, and get's to about 52 or so when under heavy load (i.e. playing Half-Life 2 or UT2004 or any other graphically intense game. i know that if it was 52 C idle it would have been a problem. why u think i said it more than likely wasn't a heat related problem?

whoops, my bad.

well you are in need of help, and since we don't know exactly where the problem is coming from, it's anyone's best guess. your processor may be fine, but you should at least TRY it non overclocked, or overclocked slightly less to at least rule out the possibility of it being that issue. if you don't try anything it's never going to get fixed...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back