Data Recovery?

~bk

I
Political Access
Well for some reason my user account in Windows XP was being weird so I had to delete it. I saved all my emails, documents and etc except for 'one' single folder which is usually on my desktop. It had my latest graphics work, and now I have lost it. :(

Is there anyway I can get it back, or recover it?

Thanks in advance for any kind of help. :)

Usually when you delete a user account (you being logged in as Administrator) XP will ask you if you want to save the users files that could be profiles or what not. I think if you had any folders on yer desktop under yer user account (the one that you deleted) it would ask to save it/them. I remember this from dealing with one of my daughter's computers (her user account was pooped to shiit, had ta kill it :p). Did XP ask to save anything? If so, did ya look inside the folder? Maybe it got saved.

Yeah I read that you saved some things. But I izz assuming that you did on yer own.

It only asked if I wanted to save 'My Documents.'

Wohoo! Found them! :D That folder was stored in the 'Documents and Settings' folder.

Right on.. I'm glad you got it figured... That not saving thing can be a real pain in the a$$.. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back