Damn Nero Problem !!!

Z

ZAnwar

I just downloaded Nero Express 5.577, a 15meg download and by the way I am on dial-up !

When I try to run the setup file, itsays, " The configuration file was not found "

Please can someone send me the configuration file, PLEASE !!!

Because I don't want to take 2 days downloading it again !

I wouldn't bother i finally got round to installing it and it crashed windows xp

too many bugs at the moment

--Nick--

You had better not get me busted for this.....

Downloading the preview of Express 5577, you sure it is just the config file coz the one I found is almost 16MB - i.e. you may be missing other files....

To save time PM me a list or screen grab of the files you do have and I will compare them with my lot.

:D

I reckon the author of nero has tried to put too much into it. It used to be so simple to use with application you knew you would use.

Downloaded and tried the Nero Express, worked well with my XP Pro but can't copy CD drive to drive.I'm using 3 CD Drives ( 2 USB writer and 1 internal read only ).Copying files was okay but copy CD to CD doesn't work...so I went back to my Nero 5.5.Everything is back to normal now.I think I rather stick to the old one.

Sony VIAO
Dual LCD Monitors
2 Ghz , 80Gb ,
3 CD Drives
8 Mbps ADSL

So far i've been wholly unimpressed with Nero Express...I equate it with AOL...in the sense that all it is, is a GUI to help those who don't wish to learn any more then they absolutely have to in order to use something. Imagine how many more tech saavy people we might have if they were actually forced to learn and use dos commands, switches, params etc :)

Imagine how many more tech saavy people we might have if they were actually forced to learn and use dos commands, switches, params etc :) [/B]

Speak english will ya. :D

Got it but not tried it.....

Can't be worse than Nero though. Nero would con me to success, would look like it was working then either at 52% or 92% it would freeze the whole system.:mad:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back